bicycle ride..

So for the past 4 months i've gotten into the lovely sport of cycling... I'm not a hardcore rider or anything, but i feel like i'm getting better and riding longer distances.

recently for the past months i've been having longer rides, and it's been awesome! cold but still awesome! yesterday i rode my bike longer than i have ever ridden before. I rode from my house to work at berrywise cafe. it was a 37 mile long ride on the route that i took. The headwind was CRAZY! and pretty much a slow rise in elevation the entire ride there.. not a good thing. i still managed to time myself and i was finished in 2 hours 15 minutes. It woulda been faster if the wind wasn't as harsh. but it was a good test of my abilities. I feel i can pretty much ride to anywhere in orlando if i wanted to and tried. the weather yesterday was also incredibly cold.

here's a picture of my bicycle by the way.. =)
















It's a Volume cutter frame, with fumanchu fork.
gear ratio is 46t-17tcog
velocity b43 rear wheel
aerospoke front wheel.
and more choice components.. =)

i'm actually looking to sell the frame and fork and pick up an NJS keirin frame...

No comments:

Post a Comment