getting faster!


so i rode to work on my bike again.. usually tkaes over an hour taking my car.. even on the highway!!! and last time i took this way to work on my bike it took me 2 hours 22 minutes... quite the ride... welps today i got up like 11:30ish.. kinda late.. =/ had my leftover subway from last night.. and went on my way with my bike shorts on and a tshirt.. with all my workclothes and computer stuff in my backpack.. well i'm not gonna lie.. it was a tough ride and i mashed through it pretty hard.. my back was aching and my bum had a hard time dealing with all the rough bumps in the road.. but i made it!! only took me 1 hour and 48 minutes this time!!! =) more than 30 minutes faster than my last try... and coming in at an average of 22 miles per hour.. beast!! well here's another picture i just took of my bike... ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment