MORE BIKE STUFF!!!

ok.. so today i was able to show off my bike to a potential buyer for my frame and fork... hmmm, well the meeting went well and the guy's gonna buy my frame and fork!! WHOOT!!!! but he doesn't have money till next week.. hmm... sall good.. i'm excited about getting my new frame after i sell this one though!! i know which one i'm gonna get.. it's gonna be a nagasawa frame!! WHAT!!! for some information about nagasawa built frames.. "Mr. Nagasawa built nine of Kiochi Nakano's ten world sprint championship frames!!" if you want a custom built frame by him, you can always order one.. too bad after you pay for the fitting etc.. you have to wait 7 years till he gets working on your frame.. it's because there are soo many people who want a frame built by him, yet he is only one person that hand makes all nagasawa frames... Here's the frame i found!!! and i'm gonna buy it.. even though it costs 3 times as much as my old frame.. =( which is actually a STEAL!! =)
Anyways... after that, my father and I rode our bikes to the NEW ACE METRIC STORE!!! It was really nice! and i'm looking forward to going there a whole lot more often for all my fixed gear needs.. =) my father ended up ordering some risers, for his risers!!! haha i thought it couldn't be done, but michael at ACE showed me otherwise and made my father happy.. =) and of course everyone was stunned by his amazing handlebar mustache.. haha but yea.. good day... and i'm really excited about having a really awesome japanese track racing frame.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment