Simply Clean

The following is my latest finished video project. I shot a video of the Simply Clean car meet this past january... and i finally got around to finishing it up.. I've been so busy as of late that i kinda put it on the backburner for a while and i apologize to james for taking such a long time to finally get to finishing it... but yea.. last week i sat down and just grinded it out. I pretty much finished the entire video in less than a day, and every other day was spent tweaking a couple of things. I tried a couple new techniques as far as keyframing and using photoshop integrated with final cut pro and i think things turned out great, also the angles etc that i shot before hand prived a whole lot of good b-roll to use... =) But yesterday it went live on youtube, facebook, and vimeo!! so far the video has been very well recieved and has been posted in a couple blogs and even canibeat.com has it up on their site! =) so here it is.. the product my endless hours of work(actually just a couple hours)

SIMPLY CLEAN


No comments:

Post a Comment